Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - 100 Ivory

Thursday, 14 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I've been wanting to use up my foundations as I have a couple in my drawer that never get used.
So lately I've been using the Rimmel wake me up foundation & I've really been enjoying it.
I'm not sure why I stopped using it as I have always really loved it. :)
So like the "Hi, I'm Ash & I'm a MUA addict" post I also took some quick snaps of the foundation for this post. I compared them to the photos off my phone & well, they were aweful. 


"Rimmel’s first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow.  It’s time to wake up – the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skin’s elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life – even if your body is thinking otherwise.  No longer do you have to face fatigue in the mirror.  Immediately eliminates visible signs of tiredness so skin looks rejuvenated. Also minimising signs of premature ageing.  Wake Me Up works just as hard as you – staying put for up to 10 hours and giving you a natural, medium to full coverage. So even if you’ve had a few hours sleep, you can look radiant and younger.  Let last night’s late bedtime be a secret. Discover beauty sleep in a bottle, from Rimmel London".

I fully agree with everything Rimmel said, I love using this when I haven't had a great amount of sleep & don't look that great when I wake up. It makes my skin look flawless & makes me look awake & ready for the day. It gives a very natural finish to the skin & doesn't stick to my dry areas. Once applied this foundation makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. It evens out my skin tone nicely and covers all of my blemishes, It leaves my skin looking dewy which is something I'm usually not a fan of but it does look quite nice but I still apply a setting powder to make it matte. It has a slight shimmer to it but you can't notice when its on the skin. It lasts all day with no fading & It hasn't broken me out which is a plus. The packaging is a great, sturdy glass bottle with Rimmel London embossed down the left side, it has a plastic pump dispenser which is brilliant as we all know it's the best and cleanest way to dispense a liquid product like foundation. It allows you to control the amount of product that comes out without it spilling everywhere. I love that the lid & the pump are a bright shimmery orange to match the "Wake Me Up" writing on the front of the bottle.
All in all this is an amazing foundation & definitely worth a try.

You can purchase Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation In Ivory at Superdrug for £8.99.

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric