W7 Africa Bronzer

Thursday, 21 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have recently mentioned this in the Whats in my make up bag post & as I have had it for so long & loved using it so much, I thought it deserved a post of its own.
I have had this for months & I haven't even hit pan. I usually use it for blush as its quite shimmery but in the summer it does lovely as a bronzer.
It is amazingly pigmented & you only need to use the tiniest bit, it blends really well & it doesn't look harsh on my pale skin. It has a dark brown, light taupe & a bright pink which are made into a leopard print pattern. It comes in a square box packaging & a little brush which is amazingly soft & applies the bronzer perfectly. It has quite a pleasant smell & is only around £3 for 8g of product. Bargain!

Whats your perfect bronzer?

♡

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks like a lovely shade. Love the packaging too. I really love my elf contour kit atm so cheap but brill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, it looks lovely on & you can have it as light or as dark as you want.

    I've always wanted to try the elf contour kit but just never got round to buying it, I might have a look tomorrow :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric