Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory

Sunday, 10 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have had this foundation sitting at the back of my make up drawer for ages. 
It is my second bottle & it has been barely used because when I purchased it, it was nothing like the first bottle I had. It was hard to apply, looked cakey & made me look slightly orange. I was incredibly disappointed as I had loved this foundation previously. The other week I was having a little look through my make up drawers to look for products I have barely used so I thought I'd give it another go & I love it! It is so much better than what it was like when I first purchased it, I couldn't believe it was the same foundation when I tried it. It applies like a dream, isn't cakey, makes my face look flawless & was no orange tint anywhere to be seen. I love wearing this foundation so much & I really hope when I re purchase it again It doesn't disappoint me. I love that is it in a glass bottle with a pump as it looks alot more appealing that a tube. The lid & the pump are a pretty metallic red with hints of shimmer.


 
Rimmel claim that the Lasting Finish Foundation is sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours.
That is alot to claim but it is all true, well I don't know if it stays on for 25 hours but it does last a bloody long time, I usually apply my make up around 8am/9am & then I'll take it off around 8pm/11pm & it feels really light on the skin & stays perfectly all day without any make up slippage even if its absolutely boiling. It leaves my face feeling energised, hydrated & fresh all day, it features a revitalising  Mineral Complex formula that re energises over worked skin by moisturising it with an Aqua Primer. It is light to medium coverage & covers all my red areas & dark circles perfectly but if you like a full coverage it is buildable. It leaves my skin looking flawless and glowy & it's non-transferable which is a problem I have with some foundations. It definitely wakes up my skin in the morning which is something I have really been enjoying because I have had trouble sleeping for the last couple of days. It has quite a strong smell but it is rather pleasant & disappears after a while. Its been my go to foundation for the last couple of days & the best thing is you only need a tiny bit so it will last you a very long time. I definitely recommend it.
  
You can purchase Rimmel London Lasting perfection foundation in Ivory at Superdrug for £6.99.

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric