NOTD | Nails Inc Nail Poish - St James

Saturday, 9 March 2013



Hey Dolls.
I picked up an issue of Glamour magazine in November because I noticed it had a gorgeous red nail polish inside. Red polish has to be one of my favourite things ever. It makes me feel so glamorous haha . I didn't realise it was a Nails Inc polish until I had a closer look.
 The Nails Inc polishes are originally £11 each & come in so many gorgeous colours.
I've wanted to try Nails Inc for ages but I couldn't really justify paying £11 for a nail polish so I was incredibly excited when I saw it in Glamour Magazine & it was only £2 for a full size Nails Inc polish & an amazing magazine. Bargain! You could choose from 4 shades. St James, Motcomb Street, Glamour Glitter & Elizabeth Street but they only had St James left when I picked it up.
I would have liked to try Glamour Glitter as well but I couldn't find it anywhere.
I put it with all my other nail polishes & unfortunately forgot all about it. I was trying to decide what colour to paint my nails last night & I come across it. As soon as I put it on my nails I know I had to share how beautiful it is. St James is a gorgeous pillar box red shade, it applies incredibly well & looks amazing & opaque with just one coat. It dries really quickly & has incredible shine.
Unlike most of my nail polishes it doesn't attempt to kill you with the smell. It is very subtle & I actually really enjoyed painting my nails. I like having polish on because I dislike my nails but as I am rather clumsy I always make a mess. I am actually surprised how little mess I made with this one. It glided onto your nails & I didn't have to touch up any bits. I am extremely impressed with this polish & it is probably going to be my favourite for the next few days weeks!



Have you tried Nails Inc Nail Polishes? Which is your favourite?!

♡


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric