Dainty Doll Blushers

Wednesday, 20 March 2013



Hey Dolls.
I ordered some Dainty Doll blushers from Fragrance Direct as they were £1.99. Bargain!
I have always wanted to try them since Nicola Roberts released the range but I just never got round to getting some as they are on the pricey side but as they were so cheap on Fragrance Direct I may have used it to justify buying more make up. I first picked up Money Talks & Orange County Girl, I loved them so much I had to get some more but as everyone was going Dainty Doll crazy I only managed to get one of the ones I wanted which was You Are My Sunshine. They are all beautiful shades that match my skin tone perfectly, they are so pigmented, easy to apply & don't need a lot of blending which is usually a problem I have with other blushers. You only need to use a tiny bit, so I'm sure they are going to last a very long time.

Photo with natural light.
 Photo with un-natural light.
 
You get 7g of product from the powder blushers & 5g from the cream blushers.

Money Talks is a beautiful  extremely cool toned taupe-y brown with fine shimmer. When swatched the shimmer doesn't translate too much and instead gives more of a satin effect. I have only used this for blush but I think it would be an amazing shade to contour with.

You Are My Sunshine is a lovely peachy shade with subtle gold shimmer, I have read a lot of bloggers compare it to Nars Orgasm, which I have always wanted to try but a dupe is just as good. :) It looks very natural on the skin & the gold shimmer acts as a highlight so you have a lovely glow when the light hits your face. I have had quite a few compliments while wearing this blush.

Orange County Girl is very simlair to You Are My Sunshine but in a cream version. It is the first cream blush I've had, I didn't know if I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised. It feels really light on the skin & blends really well. The gold shimmer is a lot more subtle than You Are My Sunshine. I definitely prefer the powder blush but for £1.99 I can't complain.

All in all I have really like these blushers & I probably will get some more.
I know they are still available on Boots website but they are currently out of stock on Fragrance Direct.

 What's your favourite Dainty Doll product?

♡

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric