Blast From The Past - Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - Black

Sunday, 31 March 2013


  Hey Dolls.
This was one of the posts I did when I first started my blog, so I thought I would review it again. (:
A few years ago I decided to switch from pencil eyeliner but I have never been that good at applying liquid eyeliner, so I spotted this pen style eyeliner in Superdrug & thought I'd give it a go.
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip liner promises to be fast drying, easy to apply and long-wearing, it has simple, no fuss packaging. Plain black with product details printed in silver. The nib has just the right amount of flex in it - not so hard that it hurts to apply, not so soft that it will fall apart and splay. It's really easy to get a thin, precise line with this liner or thicker line if you feel a bit more bold. It dries really quickly, it only takes a couple of seconds. So I can apply my mascara straight away.
It lasts all day, doesn't fade & doesn't transfer on to the rest of my lid.  It has become my holy grail eyeliner, this is my second or third one & I will be re purchasing this until it is discontinued [hopfully never] I defintely recommend this product, It is a amazing bargain at £2.99 for 6ml of product.



You can also get this liner in Purple, Blue & Teal.

Have you tried the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner? What do you think?

♡

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this eyeliner too, I use it every time I go out as it's just so quick and easy to use :) Great review x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely :)
    It really is amazing, I am rather clumsy & usually make such a mess with eyeliner but since using this I have managed to get a perfect line everytime :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric