NOTD | Barry M Textured Nail Paint - Ridley Road

Wednesday, 27 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I love Barry M Nail Paints and when I saw they had a few new exciting releases in Superdrug I couldn't wait to get my hands on some to give them a go, especially this Textured Nail Paint in Ridley Road. It instantly caught my eye & I knew I just had to have it.
I wasn't really sure how well it was going to apply as it is quite grainy but I was incredibly impressed. It glided on evenly, dried with a few minutes & there wasn't a need for a second coat. It dries matte & the texture doesn't disappear if you use a top coat which was something I was dreading.

Nail Polish hasn't dried fully, so it looks a little uneven.

The colour of this Nail Paint 'Ridley Road' is absolutely gorgeous! Its a pastel minty green shade & I think it looks amazing against my pale skin.  The textured effect leaves small raised bumps like you have tiny bits of grit in your polish but surprisingly it is quite addictive to touch. As I'm sitting at my boyfriends desk, typing away I keep catching myself touching it. It is quite an odd feeling but it fascinates me to no end. I have read complaints that it gets dirty really quickly but I haven't found that, I use antibacterial hand gel all the time before doing my make up & afterwards & generally throughout the day as I use public transport so mine still looks as good as it did when I applied it.
I haven't had any chipping so far & its been around 2-3days which I'm extremely happy with.

All in all this has to be my new favourite polish & it is definitely worth the hype its been getting.
It is so affordable at £3.99 & Superdrug is always having offers on Barry M polishes.

Have you tried the textured nail paints? Which one do you love?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric