Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail hardener

Saturday, 16 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
As I have gotten more into painting my nails I wanted something that would stop them from chipping so easily & something to protect my nails from staining.
I was having a little browse on Amazon for a pastel Barry M polish & came across this.
It was £2.99 which is a complete bargain for an all in one product.
It has definitely prevented staining & it makes my polish stay without chipping for a week or so but I don't really think it has made my nails stronger but as I didn't buy it for that purpose I really can't complain. This is my second bottle so far & I am incredibly impressed with it.
I can leave my polish on for a week without having to touch it up or re do it.
It makes my nails smooth & gives an incredible shine.
It does have quite a strong smell which I'm not so fussed on but it does fade rather quickly & considering how well it does the job & how affordable it is, I really can't complain.
I use this everytime I paint my nails & it lasts for a really long time, I've had this bottle for about 3-4 months & I still have over half left.


You can buy Barry M  Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail hardener from Amazon or Superdrug.


♡

3 comments:

  1. Fab post! I've been looking for a good basecoat and top coat for a while now! I love Barry M polishes too, I might give this one a try :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    It really is amazing :) Let me know what you think, if you try it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will :)

      www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
      xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric