NOTD | Barry M Nail Paint Ridley Road & Berry Purple

Saturday, 23 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I mentioned in my Cardiff Haul that I bought some new Barry M nail polishes & I picked up a texured nail paint in Ridley Road which is a gorgeous pastel minty green shade. I didn't want it on all my nails just incase I didn't like it so I picked another pastel Barry M colour for it to go with. I chose the Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Purple whis is a gorgeous lilac shade.
I used Ridley Road on my accent finger & Berry Purple on all the rest. I feel like this is a very spring/summer nail look & it gives a pop of colour to any outfit.

I really like Ridley Road, it felt quite strange at first but now it has become on of my favourite nail polishes. It was £3.99 but when I bought it the Barry M was 2 for £6, I'm not sure if that offer is still on. I have had the Berry Purple shade for quite a while & it is the perfect pastel lilac shade for spring/summer or if you're like me winter to. :)
  

 Full review of the Barry M Textured Nail Paint coming soon.

I think I will be doing this nail look all throughout spring & summer.

What is your favourite Spring/Summer nail look? Do you have a favourite Barry M Polish?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric