My First Lush Purchase.

Tuesday, 12 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I was shopping in Cardiff with my boyfriend & we went into Lush, I wanted to try out their lip scrub & I thought I was going to get the Bubblegum or Popcorn one as they are the most raved about. Until I smelt/tested the Mint Julip scrub, you could literally see the delight on my face. The lovely woman who served me said it was a good choice & explained a bit about it, I told her that I couldn't exactly place what it reminded me of & at the same time we both said "After Eights" YUM! Gotta love those. Anyway I had quite dry lips & I couldn't believe the difference after I applied & licked off the scrub. My lips were so smooth & weren't sore anymore & it tasted amazing, I just had to have it.
It is £5.25 which I think is a bit much but it is mostly natural products & they don't test on animals which makes it all that more worth it for me. I have been smelling it all day, it is so refreshing & now I can finally say goodbye to dry lips. I feel like this will last me ages as I have only used it twice & haven't even left a dent in it, you only need the tiniest bit. I will definitely be re purchasing this again possibly before this one has run out. ^ ^




Updated Photo's.


I was going to put this into the Cardiff Haul post but I thought it deserved a whole post of its own.

Have you tried the LUSH Lip Scrubs? Which one is your favourite?

♡

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post hun! I am in desperate need of a trip to Lush! Well jelly! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    It was my first time in there & I already want to go again. I was thinking about ordering online but it just wouldn't be the same haha

    They have some amazing stuff in there, this lovely woman showed me how the bubble bare thingys work but I only have a shower so I was quite sad I would have bought them all otherwise :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesing review! Great post!
    And by the way - would you like to follow each other? I'd be very glad! Let me know, dear ♥

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Sure I would love to, checking out your blog now :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! :) you finally went and got a scrub! :) woo! I want to get another scrub and really want to try the lib balms they have! :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :D
    I know, I don't know why I didn't get it sooner. It's amazing!
    I want the bubblegum one next & I really want to try the honey trap lip balm & the shower jelly's :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric