Guest Post | MUA Wishlist

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Hey Everyone!

I am Julianne from Julz' Obsessions and today I will be taking the place of Ash and posting on Rambles of a Beauty Addict. 


I am a huge fan of MUA- it is definitely my favourite drugstore brand- from the price to the quality- they get it right pretty much every time. They are constantly launching new products which results in me having a wishlist the length of my arm. 



I got the Cream Blush in Dolly for Christmas and I absolutely love it so I really want to try more shades. I'm not usually a big fan of glosses, but the pigment of the Intense Glosses looks amazing- especially the red. I don't wear primer on a day to day basis, but after reading a rave review of the Matte Perfect Primer I feel a huge urge to get it! I always seem to find myself lacking when it comes to makeup brushes and since MUA's are so affordable I think they would be great to try. The Power Pout looks like a dupe for the Clinique Chubby Sticks and a cheaper version of the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains so for £3 they look like they're worth a go. With the MUA mascaras I've tried, I've not had a great experience, but I am gluten for punishment and want to try this new one. I thought the quad bronzer looks nice too. Finally, I have been hunting for this Highlighting Powder for weeks and its sold out everywhere- it looks so pretty- I need it!

What are your MUA must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric