Ebay Bargain | Tophat, Glasses & Mustache Necklace

Friday, 29 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have been really into mustache items for ages, so when I came across this necklace I just had to have it. I love the detail on the hat & the mustache & I really like the bronze finish. It was a bargain at 99p with free delivery, I was a bit worried that it was a scam but I recieved my item today & it is amazing quality. As it was from Hong Kong it did take a while to be delivered but I was willing to wait. It was dispatched the day after I ordered it & it took just over a month to arrive. It didn't actually seem that long, I thought it had only been 2 maybe 3 weeks max. I have no complaints, it is so amazing & I plan to wear it with everything.


You can purchase the necklace here.

♡

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    I have followed you on GFC aswell, your blog is lovely.

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric