What I've Bought #3

Friday, 15 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
As Matt & I went to Cardiff Tuesday for some lunch & a bit of shopping I thought I'd do a haul post for you as I did pick up quite a few nice things :)

Okay so lets get started.



So first we went into Lush & I bought the Mint Julip Lip Scrub, I have done a post just about that already so if you want to read it click here.

Next we went into Primark.
 The first thing I bought was a pair of sunglasses, I have wanted to get a pair like these for ages & they were a bargain at £2.

  I saw these lovely nude & cream quilted flats & I just had to have them as they were £2 reduced from £8!

 The next thing I picked up was this lovely speckled effect top, it has a high low effect, rolled up sleeves  & is so soft. It was only £4. They also had it in cream.

 I picked up some plain black skinny jeans, they felt like such good quality & was only £7! Bargain!

 I picked up some jeggings, I don't usually wear these but I tried them on & they fitted amazingly! They were also £7.

 I picked up a dark grey hoodie from the mens section. I was going to get the womens one but this one was a little more baggier & longer. It was a bargain at £10.

  I bought this lovely blue & pink floral brolly. I am forever buying new ones as mine break all the time. I honestly don't know what happens to them. It was only £4 & I just couldn't leave Primark without it.

  I saw these leopard print boots, They weren't in the right place so I had to find them to get my size & for £8 I was so happy but I had a little surprise at the checkout they were on offer for £5!

 I got this burgandy top from the mens section, I really like the rolled up sleeves & it was so soft & felt like amazing quaility. It was only £4 so I wished I picked up more than one.

The last thing I got was the Hello Hello Mustache Cushion. I have been loving mustache related things lately & at £4 I just had to have it.

Then we went into Superdrug.
 I picked up 2 Barry M Gelly Polish's in Blackberry & Plum & Matt bought me a Gelly Polish in Watermelon & Barry M Texured polish in Ridley Road. They were on offer for 2 for £6.

 Matt also picked me up Breaking Dawn Part 2, it was in pretty much in every shop we went into. It was only £9.99 which I think is pretty good. I watched this last night & it is AMAZING!

 Matt also picked me up these lovely little earrings as a surprise, Lovely little dangly red hearts & Pink & Silver Flowers. They were on sale for £1.99 each which I think is such a bargain.

 I picked up these lovely set of earrings. I was drawn to the hearts more than anything as they are lovely light shades. The roses are really beautiful to & for £1.99 for 6 earrings I really couldn't resist.

 A little bit of a boring purchase but I needed a new sponge as my one was pretty much falling apart & the one I kept at my boyfriends house got dragged into his cats litter because I had it on the radiator drying. So I saw these, they are quite small but for £1 you can't really complain.

Another slightly boring purchase, I was nearly out of cotton pads & facial wipes so I picked them up while I was there. I opted for the oval pads as they are slightly bigger and maybe then I wont have to go through so many, they were only £1.69 & I love these cucumber facial wipes, they are incredible & such a bargain at 99p.

 Then we went into The Works.
I only picked up one thing which was a new notebook, it has a vintage style & it was £1.99 from £7.99. It has alot of paper so it should last me a while.

Then we went into Game.
  I bought Matt 1200 Xbox Gamer Points, they just give you a receipt with a code on it. It was only £9.99 which I think is pretty good.

& the last shop we went into was Savers.
  I found this amazing baked eyeshadow. It is so pretty & amazingly pigmented! It was a bargain for £1!

 I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)
I don't want any of you lovely people to think I'm bragging & I am very grateful for all the things Matt bought me. We had a lovely day together :D

Have you bought any lovely things lately?

Some snaps I took;
From L-R; Me & Matt sitting on the train, In Cardiff being blinded by the sun, Lunch & the best Caramel Frappe ever & The sky as we were coming home :)

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric