What I've Bought #1

Thursday, 7 February 2013


Hey Dolls.
 Superdrug has to be my favourite place to shop, so I ordered a few things and thought I would share them with you. :) I have linked all the products if you would like to check them out. :)



No1; Maybelline fit me foundation - 115 Ivory.
I received a sample of this so I thought I would buy the full size bottle and I absolutely love it. Its easy to apply, blends well, leaves my face looking flawless & matches my skin tone perfectly. Its a light coverage but it is buildable. I usually stay away from Maybelline foundations because I find them cakey and hard to apply. But they have really upped there game with this one.

I needed a new hand lotion and I wanted something that was fruity but not to strong. I've only used it once but it smells amazing and it left my hands super moisturised. Its not greasy and it dries instantly so you don't have to wait 5 minutes to do anything. I definitely recommend this if you need that extra bit of moisture during the winter.

I love the original foundation from MUA but it can be a bit shiny so I use alot more powder than I usually would with any other foundation but this one is incredible. I used it for the first time today and even without powder my face didn't look half as shiny as it usually does so I used a tiny bit of powder and I'm so impressed, it is now 8:02pm and it has lasted all day. My face still looks flawless as it did when I applied it.

No4; Hello Kitty Mascara - Black.
I am a huge lover of all things Hello Kitty, so when I saw this I had to get it. I love what this does to my lashes, I have very fair lashes so sometimes they look like they aren't there. This mascara gave them alot of volume and definition. I usually use 2 mascara's one for length and one for volume but with this I only needed the one it did the job perfectly. :)

No5; L'Oreal Colour Riche Nails - Luxembourg Garden 608.
I was very disappointed when I received this. On the photo it look like an amazing forest green but its more of a grey blue it looks nothing like the photo. The only good things I can say is it has a nice flat brush, it applies well, you only need 1 - 2 coats and it dries quickly. Its a nice colour but not what I was expecting.

No6; L'Oreal Colour Riche Nails - Scarlet Vamp 404.
The colour is amazing, I wanted a really dark red something to really vamp an outfit up. Like the other one this applies really well & has a nice flat brush I used 2 coats to get a really dark look, it dried really quickly which is always a plus. At the moment the L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Polishes are buy 1 get another half price at Superdrug.

No7; MUA eyebrow pencil - Blonde
I usually use the Maybelline eyebrow pencil in dark blonde and I can only ever find it on amazon in a set with tweezers and eyebrow stencils which costs about £8. So I saw this and I couldn't resist I love MUA products, it was only £1 and then I wouldn't have loads of tweezers and stencils either. I think its better than the Maybelline one it applies nicely, is slightly a bit darker than my natural eyebrows which is good because like my lashes, my eyebrows are very fair. It has a little brush on the end to shape your eyebrows and make sure the products isn't caked on. This is about my 4th one of these and its my holy grail eyebrow product along with the MUA brow kit which you should also check out. :)

This is my holy grail powder, I've tried a few others but I always go back to this. It sets my make up nicely, it lasts for ages and it never looks cakey no matter how much you put on. It helps my foundation last all day and as my skin can be super dry one day and the super oily the week after its a handy thing to have. 

 ♡

2 comments:

  1. Great post :) I love the collection 2000 powder too! I swear by it! :) following you!
    I'd appreciate if you could check out my superdrug haul.
    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :D
    It is my favourite powder & for £1.99 you really can't go wrong. :)
    I will definitely check it out :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric