Nivea Lip Butterskin

Wednesday, 6 February 2013


Hey Dolls.
 I was having a little browse on Superdrug's website and these amazing little thing's caught my eye.
The nivea lip butter's, There are 4 versions, Caramel cream, Original, Raspberry Rose & Vanilla Macadamia. The vanilla macadamia is only available in Boots.
I am Obsessed with Nivea lip products so instead of just buying the one to try out to see if i liked them, I got two. :)
I picked up Caramel cream and Raspberry Rose & i loved them from the very first sniff, they smell amazing and they actually work. I've bought alot of products that are tacky, sticky or greasy and literally don't do anything for your lips.
 I suffer from sore, dry, cracked and occasionally peeling lips especially in the winter, as it gets absolutely freezing here in Wales. :(
I've had them for about a month now, I usually apply it before I go to sleep and when I wake up, It has made an amazing improvement in my lips, the best thing is you only need a tiny bit. You get a lot in the tin, which is great considering how affordable they are. They are currently £1.49 in Superdrug.  The caramel cream gives a subtle sheen to my lips and the Raspberry rose gives a very sheer pink hue. My lips look a lot more moist and supple. Even when it has completely gone my lips still feel very hydrated.
These have quickly become a holy grail lip product and have found a permanent place in my "out and about" make up bag.
I definitely recommend them to anyone who has dry/sensitive lips or anyone who loves a good lip product. (:



♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric