Lady Gaga - Fame

Thursday, 28 February 2013


Hey Dolls.
I was so excited when I found out that I was having Lady Gaga's perfume off my boyfriend for Christmas. I love Lady Gaga & the fact that the liquid is black made me want it so much more but don't worry the black liquid sprays clear and becomes invisible once airborne so there will be no staining.  [Which I was quite worried about before I did some research]
I tested it in Superdrug & fell in love with the scent. It is so unique & different from what I'd usually wear.


Amazing Advert!♥
Normally fragrances are composed using different scent notes which are separated into three classes top notes which you are able to detect straight away, middle notes which you notice after the initial scent has settled and base notes which come later. 
Although Fame still has these separate notes they do not follow the usual pyramid form. The fragrance has a unique structure called the "push-pull technology," where the ingredients interact together to highlight different aspects of each note at the same time, without any hierarchy.

The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light.

The dark accord was inspired by poisonous flower Belladonna and incense. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar and lastly, the light accord whispers magnificence. The rich floral layer of crushed Tiger Orchid and Jasmine embodies timeless beauty. Fame is a deep sensual fragrance which is probably more suited to evening wear but I love wearing it throughout the day. I love the glass oval bottle with the gold claw like lid. It looks absolutley amazing & the lid could double up as a fairly dangerous weapon as it is quite sharp espically if you stand on it [Ouch!] haha.
I find that the perfume lasts all night, I haven't had to re-apply it at all & it still smells as amazing as it did when I first sprayed it. I highly recommend trying out this perfume. It retails at £23.99 for 30ml, £29.99 for 50ml & £53.99 for 100ml from Superdrug.


Have you tried this? What do you think?

♡

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Ive wanted the Lady G perfume for ages! But I totally thought it would stain my clothes cause its black. Gonna buy it asap now. Great post. Thanks Babe. Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I thought that at first to.
      Awesome,let me know if you like it :D
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Excellent Post, thanks. Might just have to add it to the basket now (:

    Girl Reviews Things xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem lovely, let me know what you think of it if you get it (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric