Side Swept Braids.

Friday, 8 February 2013


Hey Dolls.
 So today I thought I would show you a hair look that I'm loving. I usually have my hair up or in a side parting but my fringe/bangs have grown out alot so Ive been rocking my centre parting and my natural curls/waves. I wanted to stop using so much heat on my hair because I straightened it everyday even though I used heat defence spray I just still felt like I was ruining my hair. So I've been looking for cute ways to vamp up the centre parting and I found this look. I'll tell you what products I use and then how I actually achieve the look. I use some dry shampoo to give my hair a little texture and volume, then I'll tease the roots until I'm happy with how it looks and I'll spray a little sea salt spray on the bottom of my hair, usually just up to my ear and scrunch it to give that beachy effect I usually hold the scrunch for about 30 - 60 seconds. So I've just took the shortest parts of my hair at the front, loosely braided them and pinned them to the side with a bobby pin. I like to have the braid a little past my ear. I'm really happy with it. Its super easy and quick especially if you're having a lazy day or you're just running errands or going to the beach and what not.


Let me know what you think ♥


♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric