60 little things.

Monday, 25 February 2013


Hey Dolls.
Recently, I've been enjoying reading blogs, mainly ones about facts about people. I like finding out the weird & wonderful things that make up a person. So I thought I'd give it a go. ツ



1; I worry about everything, I wish I didn't but I really can't help it.

2; I talk to myself in my head all the time. [I'm not crazy though] haha

3; I want to be a Psychologist, I like knowing how people's minds work. I also want to be a Photographer.

4; I have major self esteem issues & I find it really difficult to accept compliments.

5; When I was younger I could save money really well & now I find it really difficult to not spend whatever I've saved. D:

6; I've got a signed shirt by Chico.

7; I get cold very easily, even if its boiling outside.

8; I'm very emotional, I cry way to easily.

9; I'm incredibly shy around new people.

10; My biggest pet peeves are people who eat loudly & people who stand really close to you in public.

11; I get really annoyed & sad when I see stray animals because people don't take care of them properly.

12;  I was bullied in comp & was then home schooled for a while.

13; I dislike how I criticise myself on an everyday basis & usually compare myself to other people.

14; I've never broken a bone in my body, when I was little I wanted to because I thought it was cool..I was a weird child.

15; I hate using public toilets & if I have to, I usually feel really unclean.

16; I have moved 4 times but I have never moved out of Wales.

17; I desperately want to visit America & Japan but I'm terrified of flying.

18; My hair used to be down to my bum, then I had it cut & it hasn't grown that long since. :(

19; I dislike holidays but I really want to travel the world.

20; I hate spiders!

21; I always think the worst in most situations.

22; I used to buy jars of gherkins & eat them as a snack.

23; I once played one of the girls from steps in a steps school play. I really enjoyed learning the dance moves & singing.

24; I love vegetables! I could happily eat a bowl of Green beans, Sweetcorn, Carrots & Broccoli.

25; I trust people way to easily.

26; I very rarely drink alcohol, I find it quite boring. I usually have one for special occasions.

27; I love listening to the rain, I find it very relaxing.

28; I could happily spend all day in my pyjamas!

29; I'm incredibly messy & find cleaning my room one of the most boring tasks in the world.

30; I'm claustrophobic & I get really bad panic attacks if I feel trapped or in a really small area with a lot of people.

31; I love getting things in the post, I'm not sure why.

32; I dislike my postman very much.

33; I don't think I'm going to have children but if I do I want to adopt.

34; I love Cath Kidston, I'm going to be buying a lot of her things for when I decorate my bedroom.

35; I want to go back in time to meet Marilyn Monroe & Audrey Hepburn.

36; I'm extremely impatient.

37; I would love to own a shop of some kind.

38; Paramore is my favourite band & has been since they released All We Know Is Falling in 2005.

39; I still have my baby blanket & refuse to let my mum throw it away.

40; I'm too indecisive for my own good.

41;  I'm really strange, and find the oddest things funny [usually silly inappropriate jokes]

42; I'm right handed.

43; I love watching crime documentaries.

44; I've had a monroe piercing & snakebites but I took them out because I wanted a change. I still have the little holes in my face.

45; I'm terrified of clowns.

46; I have an older Sister.

47; The main reason why I love christmas is because I can spend my money on other people without them complaining about how much I spend on them.

48; I cried when Dumbledore, Dobby & Hedwig died in Harry Potter.

49; I'm going to be an aunty for the third time in August! [So Excited!] :D

50; I used to get really hyper off blue smarties.

51; I'm 5'3

52; Matt & I will be together for 2 years on the 28th August.

53;  I hate getting my hair cut in the hairdresser, when I was little this woman who was apparently qualified gave me a bob instead of a little trim. I will now only let my mum trim my hair.

54; Strawberries, Watermelon, Blueberries, Cherries & Grapes are my favourite fruits.

55; I have never been to a concert. Nope never.

56; I love making lists.

57; I pick my nail polish off or bite my nails if I'm bored or worried about something.

58;  I am always paranoid when I text or email people that they will think I am being annoying and want me to stop messaging them.

59;  I find it annoying when shops don't sell clothes in my size.

60;  I love Anime, Bleach, Deathnote, FMAB...Whats not to love?!

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric